Reinhardt Plumbing and Heating offers quality plumbing, water conditioning systems and superior customer service in the Regina area. We sell and install all types and brands of plumbing fixtures- low flush toilets, tubs, showers, sinks and taps. New renovations are just a call away. See below for some more of our plumbing services.
- Bathroom and Kitchen Renos
- Major and Minor Repairs
- Water Heaters (Service/Purchase/Rent)
- Water Softeners
- Water line and Drain repair
- Sewer line repair
- Gas Line installation and repair
- Regular and Lo-Flow Toilet installations
- Install and service all Plumbing fixtures - sinks, toilets, tubs, showers and faucets.
Reinhardt Plumbing and Heating offers both natural gas and electric water heaters for domestic use. We do not rent power vented water heaters. We sell all brands of water heaters. Our most popular brands are Rheem and John Wood. Rent OR own, we do not rent to own. We do not install or repair tankless water heaters. Please feel free to contact our office for more information.
- Our rental water heaters are chimney vented gas heaters.
- 40 US gal or 50 US gal are available to rent. Click here for pricing
- Rental pricing includes installation
- Rental payments are accepted by pre-authorized debit only.
- Approved credit only
- Minimum 2 year rental term or a removal charge will be incurred
- We Do NOT rent power vented water heaters- (The one vented through the wall)
- Never worry about your water heater again! Materials and labour for repair or replacement of the heater due to normal wear is included in your monthy rent
- Out of Regina or Lumsden there will be travel time and mileage charges
We also rent water softeners! Call us for more information.
Is your water heater leaking? Check the following areas to identify where the water is coming from to determine what is leaking:
Click here for more help and information
Myths and Misconceptions about Water Heaters
Now that you have the basics, let’s take a look at some of the myths that are circulating about water heaters.
Myth: A new water heater offers significant savings
In reality: New water heaters only offer marginal savings, and even replacing a 15 year-old water heater will only save about $6.30 a month in energy costs. These savings don’t take into account the additional cost of the new water heater. What may matter more is how you choose to use hot water in your home. Visit the Water Conservation section for some great tips on using hot water wisely!
Myth: Older water heaters = dirty water
In reality: Water heaters are designed to work for years without accumulating rust buildup. If you do notice a rust-coloured tinge to your hot water, or feel it’s taking longer than normal to heat the water, call your local service provider.
Myth: Proactive maintenance improves efficiency
In reality: Only under the most severe conditions of sediment or lime accumulation will proactive maintenance improve efficiency. Maintenance is best done when homeowners notice a problem, like insufficient hot water or a rust-coloured tinge to the hot water.
Myth: Older water heaters do not meet safety standards
In reality: Water heaters are installed according to code at the time of installation.
Myth: Tankless water heaters are right for everyone
In reality: Tankless water heaters are more energy efficient than a storage water heater, which could translate into savings of up to $4-$5/month, depending on the age of the water heater being replaced. Because tankless water heaters work differently than consumers may be used to, they should walk through a needs assessment with a reputable provider before investing in tankless.