Reinhardt Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning offers quality plumbing, water conditioning systems and superior customer service in the Regina area. We sell and install all types and brands of plumbing fixtures - low flush toilets, tubs, showers, sinks and taps. New installs or renovations are just a call away.
Let us help you with all of your Plumbing needs in Regina and area!
- Bathroom and Kitchen Renos
- Major and Minor Repairs
- Water Heaters (Service/Purchase/Rent)
- Water Softeners
- Water line and Drain repair
- Sewer line repair
- Gas Line installation and repair
- Regular and Lo-Flow Toilet installations
- Install and service all Plumbing fixtures - sinks, toilets, tubs, showers and faucets.
- Reinhardt Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning offers both natural gas and electric water heaters. We sell all brands of water heaters.
- Our most popular brands are Rheem and John Wood.
- Rent OR own! Check out our Rentals Page.
- Please feel free to contact our office for more information. 306-543-7400
- Financing is available from 0% (oac)
Count your savings with a Natural Gas Water Heater - enjoy a fuel that is efficient, reliable and the better environmental choice.
|Water Heater Average Use/yr (4 person home)||Natural Gas Cost||Electric Cost||Propane Cost||Approx annual savings|
Myths and Misconceptions about Water Heaters
- Myth #1: Older water heaters = dirty water.
In reality, water heaters are designed to work for years without accumulating rust buildup. If you do notice a rust-coloured tinge to your hot water, or feel it’s taking longer than normal to heat the water, call Reinhardt Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning.
- Myth #2: Proactive maintenance improves efficiency.
In reality, only under the most severe conditions of sediment or lime accumulation will proactive maintenance improve efficiency. Maintenance is best done when homeowners notice a problem, like insufficient hot water or a rust-coloured tinge to the hot water.
- Myth #3: Older water heaters do not meet safety standards.
In reality, water heaters are installed according to code at the time of installation.
- Myth #4: Tankless water heaters are right for everyone.
In reality tankless water heaters work differently than consumers may be used to. Customers should walk through a needs assessment with a Reinhardt Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning estimator before investing in tankless water heater.