Oldest Furnace Contest
Reinhardt Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd. is AGAIN searching for the oldest working furnace in the Regina area. If your DINOSAUR of a heating system is the oldest furnace we unearth . . . Reinhardt Plumbing, Heating & A/C will replace it with a FREE Energy Efficient Furnace.
Enter the Old Furnace Contest today! And, win a FREE furnace! It’s that simple. You get a FREE furnace and your mammoth energy bills will soon be extinct.
Our last winner, Amy, saved 28% on her natural gas bill alone in 2017!
Contest is now closed. The winner will be announced soon!
Contest Entry Rules:
- The contest is for owner occupied, single-family homes with a forced air heating systems.
- Entrants must be legal adults and legal residents of Saskatchewan.
- Entrants must be homeowners, fully empowered to make purchase and home improvement decisions regarding their residence.
- Homes must be located within 100 km of Regina.
- Entries must be received at Booth 547 before close on March 25, 2018. Entries will be accepted at www.reinhardtplumbing.com until March 31, 2018.
- The old furnace must be operating and providing heat to the home.
- Representatives from Reinhardt Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd. must be allowed access to the furnace to examine the existing equipment and installation..
- The winner will be the oldest furnace submitted according to available objective information (e.g., the furnace nameplate), installation or sale paperwork provided by the homeowner in conjunction with the evaluation of Reinhardt Plumbing, Heating & A/C technicians.
- All decisions are final.
- The winner will be selected after confirmation of age of existing furnace.
- The winner will be posted online at www.reinhardtplumbing.com.
- The winning entry will receive one Goodman Brand high efficient furnace that fits the application for your home up to 100,000 BTUs.
- The winning entry will be responsible for: All permits; any improvements or renovation needed to bring the installation into compliance with existing building and mechanical codes; any modifications to the distribution system considered outside a standard gas furnace replacement. Any applicable costs will be discussed beforehand.
- The existing duct system must be in good condition and properly sized.
- Installs must be completed before September 2018.
- In the event the winning contestant's existing heating system is an oil or propane furnace, cost of conversion of existing system to natural gas will be the responsibility of the winning contestant. Any applicable costs will be discussed before conversion.
- The winning entry agrees to allow Reinhardt Plumbing, Heating & A/C Ltd. to use images and likenesses of the old and new furnace and homeowners and the homeowners name in promotional material.
- The winner will provide Reinhardt Plumbing, Heating & A/C Ltd. with 12 months of heating bill information prior to the replacement, 12 months of heating bill information following the installation and release Reinhardt Plumbing, Heating & A/C Ltd. to share this information with the public.
- All entrants agree to receive periodic newsletters and other information from Reinhardt Plumbing, Heating & A/C Ltd.. Reinhardt Plumbing lists of customer information will not be shared with other companies. Entrants can remove themselves from any subscription lists at any time by notifying Reinhardt Plumbing by mail, phone, through the company website or by email of their desire to be removed from any lists.
- All entrants agree to hold Reinhardt Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd., its owners, officers, agents and employees harmless for any injuries, loss or damage related to the contest.
- Prize is non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash.
- No entry fee or purchase (other than stated in these rules) is required.