We know you don't want to have to pick up that phone to call a furnace repair company so here are a few tips to help keep your furnace running efficiently.
- Have the furnace professionally serviced annually
- Annual, scheduled maintenance by Reinhardt Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning will help ensure that your furnace is clean and in peak operating condition when the weather turns cold. Regular maintenance is a great way to avoid costly emergency service.
- Change the Air Filter
- Change or clean your furnace filter every 1 to 2 months.
- Check Vents for any Obstructions
- Check to make sure that both the air intake and exhaust vents are clear of any obstructions.
- Check Carbon Monoxide Levels
- Use a carbon monoxide meter to ensure the furnace is burning cleanly.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact Reinhardt Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd., your expert furnace installation and furnace repair company in Regina.